Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default Hmmmm.... table saw cabinet twisted after moving between shops... options?

wrote in message
... Anyone else
have alternate suggestions, please let me know.

Shim the base of the saw perfectly level, on a piece of ply or something.
Then get your best 4 foot level and framing square and see if you can
determine exactly how it is off. From there, removing the twist with some
pipe clamps and perhaps a 2x4 C-clamped to the frame shouldn't be that big
of a deal. I would definitely try to improve it.

Jim in NC

---