J. Clarke

Default Newbie question: How to make finger joint cut

Andy Jeffries wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:

snip
Whoa, STOP. I can't imagine any saw with a circular blade being quite
_that_ bad. Even the cheapest hand-held circular saws have a
depth-of-cut
adjustment. DON'T use the saw you have until you've found that
adjustment or made _sure_ that it was never there

I completely understand your advice. There is definitely no height
adjustment, never was...

I've had a good look round. There is one handle for angle adjustment,
and no other missing items or stubs of missing items or holes where
missing items may have been.

That is truly bizarre. I'm curious--what's the brand and model on this
thing?

snip

--
--John