Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Solder or crimp ??

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:33:01 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:20:38 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

With the proper tools the crimp seems to be the best. After a while the
atoms in the wire and the connector will fuse together somewhat.

You gotta be smokin' some good ****!

Just know what I am talking about.
Here for a beter explination if you care.

http://www.audioholics.com/audio-vid...-and-soldering

That was an interesting article written by a knowledgeable author.
However, it didn't say anything different from what I said farther
down in this thread. He may have said it more eloquently though.

The one thing that was definitely not said was any mention of atoms
fusing. That was why I commented about your smoking habits.