Posted to alt.home.repair
Snag[_4_] Snag[_4_] is offline

Default Wood stove Q's

SteveB wrote:
On 12/28/2013 6:13 PM, Snag wrote:

Bought it used from a neighbor , I did the install . The stove
works fine , I just need to learn how to use it . I believe the knee
of the learning curve is in sight ...

I think you will eventually need a damper ...............

It really lets you fine tune your flame. Don't know your type of
stove. Maybe it's in the directions?

Steve

The stove is a King Circulator , and since I got it used there are no
directions . My neighbor up the hill across the little dirt road has one
just like it , he hasn't got a flue damper either . By starting a bit
earlier in the day and getting a good hot fire before stoking it up for the
night I managed to keep it above 70* here all night last night . Feels good
! and the humidity that's plagued us in the camper is way down now that
we're using wood .
--
Snag

---