Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Frosty the Coal Man

In article ,
micky wrote:

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:38:49 -0500, Frank

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...al-carrolers/#

Film removed due to reports of copy write infringement.

I had this notice show up on one of my utube postings where I videoed a
fountain/light display and there was background music. Maybe one of the
eight viewers complained

I heard part of the song on Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, on public radio
this morning. And it was a rerun, so I guess I heard it months ago
too.

I'm not sure the show has enough to warrant finding it and playing it,
but it had a longer description. Near the end of the show where they
give 3 stories to the contestants and they have to guess which one is
true.

that's where I heard it this morning