Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_15_] SteveB[_15_] is offline

Default Vacuum question

On 12/28/2013 4:21 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

There are larger vacs made for handling grain. One brand is
Walinga. I don't know if the hoses would work for your use but they
might be worth looking at for ideas if nothing else. I think they use
sections of aluminum pipe for longer distances and just use the hose at
the ends.

Sounds spendy to me. I have a total of $35 in both of these, if you
don't count the filters. The Craftsman has paper filters, if I can find
some. If not, I probably could just cut up any old vacuum filter with
that type paper.

Steve