Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Judge Rules NSA Phone Surveillance Is Legal

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:22:23 -0600, G. Morgan
wrote:

micky wrote:

snip rant

And no, despite what your imagination tells you about me, I don't
trust the government, but I trust the Moslem terrorists less. And I
wouldn't trust your judgment with a dime.

Nice word wall.

I guess I'm done with you. We apparently are not communicating on the
same frequency. Your comments are all over the map and I'm not going to
address any of them anymore.

about:
As to another ng, if you're talking about English usage, that's just a
place for fun. You don't think those discussions are important, do
you?

I was talking about the Agent support group, and generally it's not for
fun.

I didn't say the Agent ng was for fun. I was clearly talking about
the English usage ng.

It's a valuable technical resource, always short and smart answers
to technical problems with the newsreader. Someone started an [OT]
thread and instead of you addressing the OP you jumped all over my sig.

Okay, I checked and I found it. It doesn't matter if the thread was
OT or not. Your sig was also off topic, both wrt the NG and wrt the
thread. But I don't have any problem with OT. I didn't object to the
OT post (I even tried to answer it) and I certainly don't object to
sigs being OT.

But you posted your sig and you put it out there, and afaic, it's as
subject to rebuttal as anything in the rest of the post.

saying it is stupid.

I said it was silly. Not stupid. And in this ng I said it was
foolish.

Lots of people quote that saying of Franlkin, especially, it seems,
lately. If someone else had quoted it instead of you, I would have
posted the same reply. It's basically an unsound statement and the
more it's quoted the more important it is that someone should point
that out.

I don't think it's stupid at all. You have not
provided a cogent theory as to why it's "stupid".

I answered in greater detail to Dean.

And I'll add one more line.

Anyone who would deny someone the freedom to choose safety over
freedom doesn't really believe in freedom for others.

I will say that Have a nice day.

You have a nice day too.