Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Blade guard

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:55:44 -0500, woodchucker wrote:

Bill, that's a lot of extra work to get larger text. In Tbird, just
click on "format", then "size", and pick large, x-large, or xx-large.

Larry, where in newsgroup reader do you have format? I don't it's a
text version only so no formatting in Tbird

In my version of Tbird (17.0.2) if I click "write" and put the cursor in
the message body, "insert" and "format" will appear at the top of the
screen.

I don't use Tbird for newsgroups, only for email, but I assume you still
click "write" to respond to a post. I could be wrong.

If I post a formatted message, without first passing it through a text
editor (to clean it up), I think it would post with a lot of small errors.
Not sure how you can "format" a text file.