Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Blade guard

On 12/28/2013 7:18 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:55:44 -0500, woodchucker wrote:

Bill, that's a lot of extra work to get larger text. In Tbird, just
click on "format", then "size", and pick large, x-large, or xx-large.

Larry, where in newsgroup reader do you have format? I don't it's a
text version only so no formatting in Tbird

In my version of Tbird (17.0.2) if I click "write" and put the cursor in
the message body, "insert" and "format" will appear at the top of the
screen.

I don't use Tbird for newsgroups, only for email, but I assume you still
click "write" to respond to a post. I could be wrong.

Well they are different for mail vs newsgroups.

The options are very different.
BTW Tbird is upto 24.10 and maybe higher since it has wanted to upgrade
me for 2 weeks, and I am holding off right now.
So you are on a very old version.

--
Jeff