Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Judge Rules NSA Phone Surveillance Is Legal

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 08:33:00 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 12/27/2013 09:34 PM, wrote:
Maybe with the help of the NSA the Feds can enforce the do not call list too.
Mark

I am probably going to drop my land line next year...95% of the calls
are from telemarketers.

As to privacy, since the advent of Facebook, seemingly everyone is
making their deepest secrets public. Even criminals are posting their
own photos after stealing iPhones etc.

That's what I hear.

Not me.

Because I couldn't get Search to work right, I thought I had to join,
so I did, but not under my own name. My profile is empty.

I used use my Facebook profile to log into webpages, until I got one
friend, my niece (I asked her if she would let me join under another
name.) now I don't log in with it because I think it means she will
get spam, not just me.