Gerry Wolfe

Default Source for old Craftsman tool parts?

Call service/parts at 1-800-469-4663.
I've ordered parts for a router more than 30 yr old.

Knowledgeable, helpful. Rep told me that their website shows only
relatively new stuff, they can go way back into their intranet.

Can't comment on other folks opinions of inferior quality. My subject
router is same as the Ryobi RE600, apparently an industry classic.

good hunting,
rgds, g.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:44:05 -0400, "jtpr" wrote:

I have an old (but good) jointer I need the guard (and blades soon) for.
Anybody know a source? The sears site has none listed.