Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Judge Rules NSA Phone Surveillance Is Legal

wrote:
nestork wrote: "To be perfectly honest, I expect most Americans don't
care if the NSA has a record of their phone calls. "

And THAT - RIGHT THERE - is the worst and saddest point of this issue!
Apathy is the most potent WMD out there.

As far as that court's ruling? I consider any court higher than the
State Superior level to be no more than a corporate TOOL.

The people collecting the data had the ability to listen to ANYONEs calls
according to Snowden. That kind of infrastructure is the perfect temptation for
anyone in or controlling that system.