Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blade guard

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 02:18:02 -0500, Bill wrote:

1. Edit in HTML-Mode in Thunderbird (so that I can view large text). In
text-mode I don't believe I can make it large enough. 2. Copy my reply
into Wordpad and Paste it into the Thunderbird editor 3. Post as text
file.

Bill, that's a lot of extra work to get larger text. In Tbird, just
click on "format", then "size", and pick large, x-large, or xx-large.

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.