Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum threshold on cement floor

On 12/27/2013 3:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 14:13:16 -0500, "TomR" wrote:

I don't know about the cold temperature part, but I have used Loctite
PowerGrab to glue down thresholds to concrete and it worked well.

I wonder if the next guy to repair the threshold got mad?

Once I removed a door trim piece, intending to use it again. Yep, some
clown put ~20 2" brad pins in the material...think of the next guy

Glued wood flooring on concrete - fa git bout it

With any luck, it will be "ME" who has to replace
threshold in a year or two. No panel adhesive under
it, for me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young