Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Blade guard

Mike Marlow wrote:
Do you put a new line in between the previous poster's comments and
the comments you are adding? Maybe it's your reader or maybe you're
not putting a new line in before you begin your comments(?). Just
thought I'd let you know...

I am aware of the problem Mike. I'm not sure what to do about it (but
I'll try a little harder).

Whenever I post, I:

1. Edit in HTML-Mode in Thunderbird (so that I can view large text). In
text-mode I don't believe I can make it large enough.
2. Copy my reply into Wordpad and Paste it into the Thunderbird editor
3. Post as text file.

When I do this, as you've noticed, it does not leave blank lines ahead
of my text. I added a couple of blank lines in both places this time,
both in the text file and in the html file ahead of where I did the
paste. Let's see how it comes out. Bear with me, this must be fixable.
Sorry for your inconvenience!

Bill