Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Holub Wire Stripper

On 12/26/2013 9:44 PM, Wilmon wrote:
replying to Mike Dobony, Wilmon wrote:
sword wrote:

I have an old Holub brand model 18-225 romax wire stripper which is
fantastic for working with romax. I would like to find one for my
son. A web search shows up nothing. Anybody have any knowledge
of this company? Thanks. Mike D.

I have a HOLUB 223 romex cable stripper about 40 years old. Looks
like one side is about 2" vertical then a 45 degree to right about 2"
then vertical again about 2" It does 12 & 14 on one end and 10 on the
other. I need new blades.

The one I've had for years is manufactured by Klein Tools. ^_^

http://www.builderdepot.com/browse.i...dstoreid=10414

http://preview.tinyurl.com/m7ye3s9

Here's a link to Romex strippers from different manufacturers:

https://www.thefind.com/hardware/info-romex-stripper

TDD