Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

On 12/26/2013 10:59 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 16:14:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas

In article , Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/24/2013 6:54 PM, philo wrote:

The way I figure is simply that if you "buy American" the
stuff is just made in China anyway...however I do try to buy
as much locally produced stuff as I possibly can...

and since the trees have grown around here, I am gardening a
lot less so depend on the local farmer's market.

Not real likely I'll be buying my fresh vegetables from
China...

But dang, Were I Sarah Palin I could just pop over to Russia
real quick and get 'em there. (Don't freak out , just a dumb
joke)

Other than Mexicans and Muslims, wonder what really is made in
America, now?

bigotry

Do you mean your bigotry against people of faith. Most Mexicans
are devout Catholics so you should really hate them. The Muslims
will behead you if you insult their faith. So you should really
remember who you hate and who you support Malcom because it appears
to change with every post. ^_^

That's how pathological liars, like Malformed, work.

I actually believe that Malcom, the P.L.L.C.F. bot was programed to be
schizophrenic. ^_^

TDD