Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Door Bells

On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 19:44:28 +0000, polygonum wrote:

I have an urgent need for a new door bell/chime.

It needs to be loud, and have a flashing light. And I need to be able to
buy one in the South Bucks area tomorrow, or Winchester area on
Saturday. And fit it very quickly and easily.

Any suggestions? Have been looking at obvious sites such as B&Q, Argos,
Homebase, distasteful though they may be. And various electrical chains.
But cannot find a definite stockist to ring tomorrow!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Friedland-D9...e-Portable/dp/
B001F8QCLW
"Want it tomorrow, 28th? Order within the next 9hr 39min and choose one-
day delivery"