Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default O/T: Time Will Tell

wrote:
On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:34:59 -0500, Bill

Since Rangers are no longer made (2011 was the last year, IIRC), I
bought an F150 this time. I like it a lot! The price they were asking
for Rangers was outrageous. $22K for a 2010 with 20K miles or $18K for
an '11 with 50K. I paid $25K for a new '13 F150 XLT.

Plus sales tax?

It was less than $26K total but sure, the sales tax was on both new
and used. I doubt I'll ever have to replace the new one, though.

Cars (and trucks) just cost more than I want them to... my problem not
yours!
I've cut back on my driving on purpose. No regrets on cutting cable
either. With what I save on furniture by making it myself, I'm going to
be broke enough! ; )