Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Door Bells

I have an urgent need for a new door bell/chime.

It needs to be loud, and have a flashing light. And I need to be able to
buy one in the South Bucks area tomorrow, or Winchester area on
Saturday. And fit it very quickly and easily.

Doorchimes.co.uk helpfully points this out:

" The only wireless models to meet the 90db level are the 200m versions
of the Friedland Libra+ range, the D911S, D914S, D917b, D917c and the
additional chime model D917S. "

So am thinking of the D914S.

Any suggestions? Have been looking at obvious sites such as B&Q, Argos,
Homebase, distasteful though they may be. And various electrical chains.
But cannot find a definite stockist to ring tomorrow!

--
Rod