Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT - government, then and now

In article ,
" wrote:

On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 3:16:57 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,

Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/24/2013 6:50 PM, philo wrote:

I am amazed at how the stuff I buy from China is like $5 including
postage.

Why does it cost $7 for me to mail a package

that costs a chinaman less than $5 including

the item?

because when Republicans kept making it easier to off-shore, one the the

best ways to help was to approve international shipping treaties, check

up how much money the have in China that isn't taxable

Check out how much money US corporations would bring back to
the USA from overseas if the US didn't have one of the highest
corporate taxes in the world. But you libs would rather keep
bitching about that instead of lowering the tax rate. Imagine
if they had also had a one or two year special even lower tax
rate during the last 5 miserable years for companies that
brought that money back and put it to use in the USA. But
you libs would rather have the govt pick companies like
Solyndra as the places to invest and pour hundreds of billions
down make work public jobs.

sure, that explains why the banks are flush with money but don't invest
in small business loans