Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default General computer question

On 12/25/2013 04:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/25/2013 11:33 AM, philo wrote:

The chance of malware physically damaging a hard drive is probably not
possible. I have seen on very rare occasions where a partition table got
corrupted...but using a partition editor, was able to fix it.

Two computer wizzards could not. So, next time
I'll mail them to you.

Just let me know...my gmail addy is philo565

I never charge for a job if I'm not successful.

I am fairly good at data recovery but do not have "clean room"
facilities here, so if the drive does not spin up there is nothing I can do.

If the drive has read/write errors or file system corruption I can often
get most of the data back.