Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT - government, then and now

In article , philo*

and since the trees have grown around here, I am gardening a lot
less so depend on the local farmer's market.

Not real likely I'll be buying my fresh vegetables from China...

But dang, Were I Sarah Palin I could just pop over to Russia real
quick and get 'em there. (Don't freak out , just a dumb joke)

That sounds like she was a star on Saturday Night Live. ^_^

TDD

From what I hear they made a lot of fun of her.

she made it difficult not to