Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Fish Tape

On 12/25/2013 1:38 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 13:12:24 -0600, wrote:

On 12/25/2013 12:24 PM, Stumpy wrote:
I need to run a power cord through an existing concrete foundation.
There is a schedule 40 PVC 1 5/8" ID, 1 15/16" OD waterline ...

The fishing ? has been answered...I'll ask the obvious other--what
good's it going to do to fish thru a water line, anyway, though?

Correct. My thought was this is just a PVC irrigation pipe under
concrete. Not used as a water supply, but a conduit.

One would hope, but why wouldn't OP have said that instead of
"waterline" if so????

And, of course, if so, going back to the problem of fishing...since it's
PVC it'd only be about a 5-minute job to whack an elbow off and cement
in a new if the elbows are causing grief...