Posted to alt.home.repair

Default General computer question

On 12/25/2013 10:04 AM, Bill wrote:
On 12/25/2013 08:55 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I remember a guy with a radio/TV shop who would have a
customer bring in a small dead transistor radio. The shop owner would
take the dead radio, drop it on the floor, stomp on it then reach over
and take a new radio of the shelf, hand it to the customer and say,
"That will be $7.95 please". ^_^

TDD

At least he's not a doctor!

But the radio was dead so would it matter?

It shows a disrespect for the customer's
property. It still belongs to the customer,
until stated otherwise.

You wouldn't want me to stomp on your liver,
and then sell you a transplant?

--
..
Christopher A. Young