Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aluminum threshold on cement floor

I use "saw wax" cutting lubricant which looks like a big chap stick and
can be pushed out of the tube from one end. I keep a stick in the
toolbox to lube all sorts of cutting tools, drills, self tapping screws
and even drawer slides and sliding windows. You can find it or a similar
product wherever cutting tools and drills bits are sold. ^_^

http://www.detroitbandsaw.com/catalog.asp?prodid=690709

http://preview.tinyurl.com/krx7dop

TDD

I've seen those wax sticks, but never quite connected
in my mind. Sadly, as a Mormon, I've been smoking, off
the side of a circle saw blade. So, the saw wax may get
multiple uses, after I finish power screwing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young