Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

On 12/24/2013 4:49 AM, philo wrote:
On 12/23/2013 07:25 PM, Todd wrote:

25 years with no TV I do not know what's going on out there in
TV land.

You don't???? Well then, to fill you in, for the last 25 years the
Packers have gone to the Superbowl each year. Oh the games you
have missed !!!!

:-)

(perhaps)

Football was a better game when it was played outdoors.

I recall games where the field got so muddy due to rain...that the
yardlines had to be redrawn often and the uniforms got so muddy you
could not read the numbers and even the announcers had a hard time
figuring out who was who.

Heck, I remember seeing some games where they were playing during a snow
storm. Today's players are wimps. ^_^

TDD