Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default furnace BTU

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 06:00:43 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/23/2013 8:14 PM, micky wrote:
I heard of a couple country boys, living off grid.
Finally figured out hot water. Cut the bottom off
a gas WH, and set it up on blocks outside. Kindle

You did say gas. Me and my pappy got usn a new-fangled lektrik
watereater.

a fire under it, to heat the water. Pipes and hoses
to bring the hot water indoors. Showers on, now!

I don't know. There's all that insulation to heat the water through.

Seems to me it's better to take the cooling water from the still,
after it's been warmed by the hot alcohol vapor, and use that to wash
with, if you actually have to wash.

Thu fahr waz jus wear de burner would ha
bin, so ain got much insulllayshun in
buh tween the fahr an de watter.