Rick P.

Default Sorry all - HTML is off

Thanks for pointing that out Larry, taken care of.
I've read and seen some good stuff in these two forums so I thought I would
benefit from joining in.
Thanks,
Rick

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:56:44 GMT, "Rick P."
calmly ranted:

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C46BDB.FC45A8D0

Hi folks, I'm new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name =
is Rick, from Washington state and I'm an amateur woodworking with =

Hi, Rick. Please turn off the HTML.

aspirations of someday getting my skill level up to somewhere half as =
good as most of you are. I've been "lurking" for a month or so reading =
and viewing some excellent stuff, I'm very impressed with the knowledge =
level and skills most seem to possess. I've seen and read about some =
very nice work detailed in pictures so I am hoping to learn a lot of =
good things from this group. Everyone seems very knowledgable and =
helpful.

Yeah, this is one of the best newsgroups in existence. I've
learned a hell of a lot from these old (and young) farts.

I'll be posting pics, questions and comments and such on a fairly =
regular basis. I look forward to learning and growing my skills from =
within here.

Post pics to alt.binaries.pictures.furniture or a.b.p.woodworking

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals -
http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming