Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Blade guard

Larry Kraus wrote:
Bill wrote:

The item in the link below seems needlessly complex, but is pretty
close to what I need. It is upside down in the picture, compared to
what I have in mind. I'm sure I could cobble something together
myself: Bend a piece of sheet steel into a U (with square corners),...

As I was laying in bed this morning, it occurred to me again how closely
this "chase" mimics "humans use of tools". Its right up there with
Lew's "Thinking Chair". The activity must create a lot of endorphins
(or something like that) because it seems to perpetuate itself.

Bill

I'm thinking that after a couple more times of replying to your own
posts you will have this totally sorted out!

Larry, I don't always post just because I have questions. I am helping
to "Create Content"!
I think that most people who write (good) books are students in disguise.
Maybe I could publish this project in a woodworking magazine? : )

-Bill Schwartz?

P.S. Thanks for posting to the thread! : ) I really don't wish to
bore everyone to death, so I didn't sayanything about "hooks around
dimensional lumber" (like under a paint holder on a ladder) above.