Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT Target Hacked

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Aldi will not process credit cards, they will only let you use a debit

card or the debit function of your bank card. I use my bank card all the
time as a credit card, singing a sales receipt rather than using a PIN
number. If someone stole my bank card, they would have to use it as a
credit card until it was declined or turned off. ^_^

I never go to Aldi, but if all they take is debit cards I would have to
leave the groceries at the store as I don't have a debit card.

I know several places that have a big sign on the door about not taking
cards of any kinds, but state there is a teller machine inside for cash.

---