Posted to alt.home.repair

Default furnace BTU (and old technology)

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:34:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/22/2013 9:51 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:25:50 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/22/2013 8:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A ball-peen hammer works better for self defense. I have several hammers
but I wish I could still ride a bicycle or even walk without pain and
wobbling. ^_^

TDD

I also wish it for you. You're too valuable to just
fade away in a hospice.

I thought I wrote that I was dropped from hospice care in October. My
nurse told me I wasn't dying fast enough, in fact I wasn't declining at
all but improving. I was sent home from the hospital to die but I'm too
damned ornery. I even shipped back the 32 thousand dollar external
defibrillator unit that I had been wearing. I still take a handful of
pills twice a day. I can't take NSAIDS because of kidney problems so I
must put up with painful swollen joints, chronic pain is a real drag. I
do appreciate the good thoughts though. Now I'm worried about Sandy
because she has a skin problem. o_O

TDD

Only the good die young, so you should be with us for a while yet BG

Thanks, the pain lets me know I'm alive and every 2 hours, Mr. Bladder
will demonstrate that I can still walk. If I sleep 3 hours straight, I
feel very lucky. After 2 hours I get rid of 300 to 400cc, after 3 hours
at least 500cc. My record is 600cc because I was in a very deep sleep
and Mr. Bladder had a hard(no pun)time waking me up. I hate drugs. ^_^

TDD

My Dad went through 2 tough years with Multiple Myeloma along with
prostrate problems - on dyalasis for part of the time and in constant
pain from spinal compression fracture. He died at 84. Hang in there!!!