Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default How to remove battery cover in Plantronics headset

solder wick is another option, probably will cost at least $5 as well. available at radio shack, so you don't need to mail order. Somewhere around here I do have a solder sucker that works well, if I come across it in the next few days I'll post the brand.

If this is going to be a one time job and you'll never solder again, you could use scraps of stranded wire instead of solder wick if you have any around. Won't work as nicely but if you are only doing two wires, saves you a trip to store and a few bucks.