Posted to alt.home.repair
Wes Groleau[_2_] Wes Groleau[_2_] is offline

Default GOP kills a bunch of old white men vets with reduction of benefits

On 12-21-2013, 16:51, BenignBodger wrote:
"Honorable?" Doesn't that automatically eliminate anybody who would
consider running for congress? Once you've stooped so low as to even
consider it, any honor you might have once possessed has certainly
trickled away and been replaced by power-mad avarice.

I was thinking that if every Congressman was ex-military, it would no
longer be seen as a dishonorable job. But then I got to thinking about
some of the ones who ARE ex-military, ....

Plus, if all Congressmen were ex-military, we might soon have a country
run BY the military.

And that's not sour grapes--I have an honorable discharge, and I spent
thirteen years in the Navy. (Technically sixteen, but I was inactive
the last three.)

--
Wes Groleau

Words of the Wild Wes