Rumpty

Default Hello all I'm a Noob

Welcome Rick, make sure you put BAD on your ignore list.

--

Rumpty

"Rick P." wrote in message
Hi folks, I'm new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
Rick, from Washington state and I'm an amateur woodworking with aspirations
of someday getting my skill level up to somewhere half as good as most of
you are. I've been "lurking" for a month or so reading and viewing some
excellent stuff, I'm very impressed with the knowledge level and skills most
seem to possess. I've seen and read about some very nice work detailed in
pictures so I am hoping to learn a lot of good things from this group.
Everyone seems very knowledgable and helpful.
I'll be posting pics, questions and comments and such on a fairly regular
basis. I look forward to learning and growing my skills from within here.

--
Thanks,
Rick