Dave Balderstone

Default Hello all I'm a Noob

In article , Rick P.

Hi folks, I'm new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name =
is Rick, from Washington state and I'm an amateur woodworking with =
aspirations of someday getting my skill level up to somewhere half as =
good as most of you are. I've been "lurking" for a month or so reading =
and viewing some excellent stuff, I'm very impressed with the knowledge =
level and skills most seem to possess. I've seen and read about some =
very nice work detailed in pictures so I am hoping to learn a lot of =
good things from this group. Everyone seems very knowledgable and =
helpful.
I'll be posting pics, questions and comments and such on a fairly =
regular basis. I look forward to learning and growing my skills from =
within here.

Nice to meet you, Rick. Could'ja turn off the HTML, please? Thanks.

If you want to be half as good as some of the folks here, you're way
more ambitious than I am. I'd be quite happy being 1/4 of the way
there.

;-)

djb