Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Useful little app for those of us with poor memories ...

"John G" wrote in message
news
Arfa Daily was thinking very hard :
... who can't remember all the formulas and how to read resistors with 6
bands, and need to know the forward voltages of LEDs and can never
remember the connections to an LM317, or the formula to calculate the
resistor values, or the configuration of an RC tone stack filter and and
and ...

RS Toolkit. New app for iPad and iPhone. Free, and very good !

Not sure if it will be on any iTunes Stores outside the UK, but worth a
look

Arfa

It is a pity it is only useful to LESS than half the population.
It does not seem to be available to the majority who use Android phones.

--
John G

Hey ! Don't shoot me - I'm only the messenger. That may be so on the Android
front, but to those of us that do have iPads and iPhones, it's a jolly nice
little app. Anyway, the reverse is also true. I have a nice automotive OBD
analysis app called Torque on my Android phone. Much as I would like a
version for my iPad, there isn't one, but hey ho. That's life ...

Arfa