Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Duck Dynasty viewers are flocking over to watch Honey Boo Boo!

On 12/21/2013 06:26 PM, gonjah wrote:

Two years ago my wife and I visited my daughter and her husband.

They had the TV on and it just was getting worse and worse. So bad I
almost got sick.

Just when I was going to tell them to turn it off....

Big Bang Theory came on and much to my surprise I loved it...

but not enough to make me ever want to get a TV.

Of course I am sure most of that stuff can be watched on a computer
but I have not bothered to look into it.

Youtube videos though I love.

I think I'm too old for Big Bang Theory cause I don't think it's funny
at all.

I'm 64 and think it's funny

of course it kind of reminds me of me and my friends when were were
college nerds who thought we were cool.