Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS/Trade Gorton Quickchange tool holders

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:45:53 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Did you ever sell the quick change gorton chuck? Is it a set and is it complete? Or just the chuck? Do you have the locking nut?

Let me know please.
Thanks, Geoff
is my email if you have it and can send me a picture.

Which one? 40 Taper?

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...16528413815378

When did I post that ad? 3 yrs ago?

Gunner

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---