Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT PING: TDD

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message

I still can't give it to her, though. And she's lost
more of her vision, so now I need to set up a voice
command system. I offered to teach her Braille (yes, I
am THAT old), but I don't think she's interested.

What's saddest about it is that she was a really good
artist when she could see. Maybe God will heal her.

A number of years ago, my favorite aunt went blind from cataracts. She was
a widow and an avid Christian Scientist and spent a decade or so trying to
"pray them away". Didn't work. What DID work was meeting a gentleman; for
him, she had surgery.

--

dadiOH

---