Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 01:02:42 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

even POE injectors are not created equal.

Hi Tony,
With my cabling all less than 100 feet, it really doesn't
matter what POE I use with my three radios.

My Bullet came with a half amp 15 volt POE, and my
Nanobridge came with an amp 24 volt POE, and my
Rocket came with an amp 24 volt POE with its own
reset switch (which is really handy since the rocket
is on the roof).

In practice, since my cabling is so short, the POE
does not matter, as far as I can tell.

Something else *does* matter though ...