Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless,alt.ham-radio
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:24:55 -0800, makolber wrote:

Also decrease the feed line loss...
Is the radio mounted up at the antenna?

Hi Mark,

Here is a picture of the mount when I had installed it:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3688/1...955239ba_o.jpg

The radio itself is the classic Ubiquiti Rocket M2:
http://store.netgate.com/Assets/Prod...KETM2%20US.jpg

That radio is clipped directly onto the back of the dish:
http://www.ubntstore.eu/images/detai...tmp_FEWrpH.jpg

One mistake I made was to use non-shielded cable, so,
there's about 75 feet of the plenum stuff outside going
from the roof to the first floor office where the
router and POE lie.

From a practical (noise) standpoint, how much do you think
that matters?