Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Breakers compatible with Federal Pacific Stab-Lok Load Center

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:43:35 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/19/2013 3:43 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:44:01 +0000, Let's get it right!
wrote:

replying to krw , Let's get it right! wrote:
krw wrote:

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:45:08 +0000, Let's get it right! Now
there's a response I completely expected; zero intelligence.
You're an idiot, plain and simple (with an emphasis on
"simple").

It appears you have a denial problem

It appears that you're just stupid.

... and either refuse to debate the
issue ... or just can't.

You can't even read, so it's difficult to debate.

When you grow up, I'll explain it again to you .. but with
crayons!

When mommy changes your diapers, little boy, perhaps she can teach
you to read.

Power: there is real, total, and imaginary power. Goggle it for
yourself and perhaps you'll be enlightened.

I am an EE. I know a little more about this stuff than you pretend
to, little boy. The fact that you even bring this up shows that
you're flailing, trying to get *SOMETHING* to hang onto. What a
doof.
May the force be with you.

You are the farce.

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!!! ^_^