Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan alan is offline

Default OT bags

On 20/12/2013 21:35, Capitol wrote:

I happen to believe in customer
service and shop where this is provided for my benefit.

Standing for long periods in a queue while the customer in front gets
his customer service means that I don't get any of your benefits.

Cashiers that are FAST and efficient in supermarkets that don't spend
extra time swiping loyalty card and giving out schools vouchers or
taking cash off vouchers is true customer service.

Consider how may people on this group say that they prefer the
Toolstation trade counters to those of Screwfix. Is this something to do
with serving the customers faster?

So called customer service in other shops often means that you will part
with money on the goods that they want to push rather than the goods
that may suite you better. The only other reason for customer service is
the mis-selling of extended warranties.