Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default OT bags

On 20 Dec 2013 15:16:11 GMT, Huge wrote:

You can get all your shopping into *one* crate? I use a one of the
full size trollies and even on a small weekly shop it'll be half
full, a big shop (like yesterday stocking up for the best part of

fortnight ('cause of this stupid fing 2 week nationwide shutdown)

it
was full.

What shutdown? Our local Sainsers is closed for one day.

You try and get any sense out of any UK office/call center next week
and most of the week after (you can't get any sense out of foreign
call center any time of the year).

As far as access to the supermarket (remember that is a 40 to 60 mile
round trip depending on which one I go to) next week:

Monday and before, to close to this weeks shop.
Tuesday you have got to be joking! All those paniced sheeple and the
shelves will be running empty of fresh stuff beacause:
Wednesday is closed.
Thursday working.
Friday in laws.
Saturday working.
Sunday resting from driving 600 odd miles the previous 3 days, the in
laws and working.
Monday 11 days (best part of a fortnight) from the last shop...

--
Cheers
Dave.