Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Inflation rates

"John Williamson" wrote in message
On 19/12/2013 09:37, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:04:45 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:
Absolutely not.
Plenty of whingers about.
There is no real poverty in the UK nowadays..

Rubbish. Homelessness is on the increase and food banks getting
busier.

You have to travel to third world countries to see poverty these days.

Wrong.

I'm listening to BBC Radio London now, and they're discussing the number
of people living in sheds at the moment.

There was also an article yesterday on the news saying that in one London
borough, 46% of the council tenants are in arrears with the rent.

Britain is rapidly becoming a third world country.

Yep.
Most of them are illegal immgrants.
Things will only get worse after Jan 1st 2014.
We need out of the EU and all this lot deported.
They will still come, their home countries/culture are sp ****ty.

We need to chuck the owners of these sheds in jail/deport them too.