Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Default Craftsman table saw

mgbgt wrote:
After reading all of the post here about the new craftman saws, I was in
the area of the closest Sears store so I stopped to check them out and was
fairly impressed with what I saw, so guess what follwed me home. Boy was I
impressed with the packing, the whole saw came encased in a 1" square steel
cage that was inside the cardboard packing. There is no way short of
dropping it off of the back of a semi that one would be damaged. I have yet
to put it together but it is setting in the work shop and ready to be
assembled. I will post anything that is abnormal during the assembly and
setup/tuning process.

Have fun. I've always found setting up tools to be a PITA. Kind of a love-hate
thing...

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com