Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can you help me interpret this spectrum analysis noise plot?

On 12/19/2013 1:46 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:35:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

If our modern society crashed, most people would be
helpless because they have no idea how older simpler technology
works.

I wonder if popsicle sticks, duct tape, and frozen orange juice
container can still fix a modern cooling system leak!

20 years ago, I was working on the chilled water system at a bowling
alley when a 10 year old kid walked up to the counter and asked the
counterman if he could use the phone to call home. The fellow reached
under the counter and set a rotary dial phone in front of the kid and
the kid had no idea what he was looking at much less how to use it. ^_^

TDD