Posted to alt.home.repair
LdB LdB is offline

Default Cavemen were more civilized the descendants of Africa

On 12/19/2013 10:59 AM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 06:00:23 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/17/2013 8:17 PM, willshak wrote:
There was a show on PBS claiming that the Neanderthals were more
civilized and advanced than the group that moved up from Africa.

Still are.

What's the neandrthal population in prison? Compared
to the descendants of Africa?

Pretty racist but I expect that from you. That guy Jesus was pretty
dark you know.

The christians believe their god created man in his own image. There's
no denying humans originated in Africa. There's no denying the
christian god is an African.

I don't believe a word of their nonsense but just the same I would
love to be standing by the Pearly Gates (black pearls that is) when
those idiots get there. If they are let in I'll bet it's only through
the rear entrance.

LdB