Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas plastic, got water in it

On 12/18/2013 10:05 PM, Irreverent Maximus wrote:
I talked to my sister on the phone, today. She seems to
think that Dad only bought ethanol free gas for the
gascans, and machines. Supposedly the one station had
gasoline in regular and premium. I'll ask them some
time. Might be he bought 87 gasohol, thinking it was
gasoline. Several stations near me have 91 octane
gasoline.

Regardless, don't waste money on the 91 octane. Detonation is not
a problem, here.

I may find out that the station Dad was using has gasohol 87, and
gasoline 91. Which will change the future buying habits for snow blower
and lawn mower fuels.
--
..
Christopher A. Young